Nov 5, 2011

Eating Vinegar

So we were out in a shop selling pork dishes one day, and I ordered some soup for myself and chicken in wine for Beau. Somewhere along the dining, pork in vinegar came into the picture, as I thought I'd have ordered that instead.

Clayden: I should've ordered that lar...

Beau: They sell that here? Yeah! I love that one too...

Clayden: You like that? I thought you prefer the soupy one.

Beau: No... I like vinegar...

Clayden: Oooo... later I go see if they have that...

Beau: You don't know I like to eat vinegar one meh?


Sensing some hidden meaning there? LOL

Try read out 'eating vinegar' in mandarin.

4 comments:

Leo Nut said...

OMG, you suppose to say what the surprise was.. ><!

Deicidal said...

it's like Clayden doesn't read our comments.. :(

savante said...

What a surprising hint over dinner haha!

Clayden L. said...

OMG!!!! i was wondering why this came up too! wait lemme search in my scheduled post... hahahah