Mar 4, 2011

Zero Readers

Blogging Bugs must've gotten into me. I actually started to mind about the amount of comments I get on my blog!

Clayden: Sigh... No one reads my blog...

Beau: Sure got silent readers one...

Clayden: But no one comments...

Beau: Because you never go back and commented on their blogs...

Clayden: But I read on my updater whenever they updates. It's troublesome to click them blogs individually to leave comments...

Beau: ... *speechless*

LOL. Honestly... I think I do mind a bit. But after consulting a senior blogger, only then did I found out, Beau was probably right, I've got quite a number of readers. LOL

12 comments:

Bravebear said...

Ur beau is probably right...

Bimbo said...

i'm one of the silent readers. but lazy comment ma...just like to read. now i comment jor. touch anot? hahaha.

SamL said...

another silent reader here.
another lazy reader.

Mr ET said...

@@

tuls said...

hahahaha!! got de :) dont worry geh.. you got our support de :)

Darren said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The chic and cheap said...

i read ur blog everytime , but as a lot of ppl i am too lazy to write a comment!


my blog: thechicandcheapblog.blogspot.com

luke said...

a silent reader here also... never commented on this blog before... like to read ur blog though~~~

J-boy said...

haha i'm same as the guys above =P

Pluboy2 said...

I think.. if u wnat others to comment on your blog, you should first be the one to do so on others :)

the system never fails.

freddiewee said...

u know i always read your blog...although I don leave a comment...

Janvier said...

You see? The moment you voice concern over comments they come flowing in!