Oct 3, 2011

Blur Cyclist


So there was this hot guy in the RPM studio one evening, riding on a bike preparing for the class. And then... Another lady member came in, and started scolding him. "This is my bike. Do you know that? This bike is number 6! This is my bike! Did you register? At the front desk counter! You have to register you know?! You cannot simply take my bike!"

I looked at them, shocked. Like seriously? Gurl, there's no need to shout! He's a new member! Talk properly.

So in the end, hot guy went to register for a bike and came back in. I was half hoping he would sit next to me. After all, he noticed I was looking at him. But too bad, he was on the far end of the studio. But true enough, our eyes met more than a dozen times throughout the class...

Gay? Definitely. LOL

1 comment:

Naughty Prince said...

poor guy...
go cheer him up...