Oct 26, 2011

Diarrhoea

And the following day... Beau called up.

Beau: Dear... are you okay?

Clayden: Yeah I'm fine... What do you mean?

Beau: I pass motion so many times since this morning... All water one...

Clayden: Is it? I'm fine wor.

Beau: I thought it was the sushi...

Clayden: But I'm okay lor. Maybe it was your drink.

Beau: Okay... I'm literally sitting in the toilet the whole morning.

Clayden: At home? Not at work ah?

Beau: How to go to work? Every half hour needs to go to the toilet... Sigh...

Clayden: Dear got the Chinese medication not?

Beau: No... But I finished the whole bottle of 100plus d...

Clayden: Oh... can also.. Now still got ah?

Beau: Got... but not so much anymore. This morning like pee like that...

Clayden: Yeeee.....

Beau: I should've taken a photo lo... Yellow colour one...

2 comments:

Wo Jiao Patrick said...

Jesus...you guys are crazy man hahaha

Deicidal said...

TMI moments...