Jul 20, 2010

Stand Chart Cuties

So, a couple of weeks passed after the Standard Chartered KL Marathon. Yes yes we all know about the death. But it's not a single party's fault. The deceased shouldn't be running if he knew he has health problems. Yes I'm sorry for his death, but it shouldn't be because of that the whole event be scrapped off the entire calender in the future right? That's just so unfair.

But that aside, it's also a place where all the hot hunky cuties gather!

Lotsa gymmers. Even instructors and personal trainers. Which only means one thing. I was drooling buckets.

I mean, seriously! Even if you don't wanna run, standing at the starting line would get your eyes opened wide despite it was too early in the morning. I could say, the guys at least, easily 40% to 50% of them have a standard built. And that alone could turn a so-so person into pretty 'do-able' if you know what I mean.

If that's not enough, there were some bodybuilders leh! LOLs. SOO, after the run, when the vest were all wet and see through, THAT's when the heaven comes to earth... Oh my my my....

Then again... it's a sacrifice I suppose. I'm aching all over for a couple of days without any libido. At all. LMAO.

4 comments:

Shake Trees said...

so did they motivate u to catch up with the run? :P

freddiewee said...

hahaha...PICTURES!!! since that's wat u do right? imagining u running and taking pictures at the same time...

said...

no photos?

Calvin @ Bien said...

incredible...never tot u can run...hahahaha :p