Jul 8, 2011

Gay Party

So we were at a buffet dinner by the beach, just Beau and I. There were not many customers. Just a group of caucasians of 10, and another lesbian couple plus 2 straight couples. Well... the highlight was of course the caucasians men. Most of them were probably in their 40s, beefy chunky solid biker type, with a few who are athletic in singlet. So after Beau came back with his food, he told me what he overheard from their table...

Beau: They're gays...

Clayden: How do you know?

Beau: One of the guys mentioned something about him going to the boys town in Pattaya.

Clayden: Interesting...

So out of curiosity, I headed out to the dishes near to their table as well. But I didn't catch anything significant, apart form some balls passing around...

Boys being passed around perhaps? LMAO...


But indeed, when I was walking back to our table, the athletic guy who was wearing a singlet winked at me.


3 comments:

Deicidal said...

Sounds so exciting lehh. You sure all he did was wink? ;D

I wink and nothing happens... *wink*

*wink* *wink* *wink* *wink* .... and nothing. :S

Le Chatelier said...

Ur thinking too much~ LOL

Naughty Prince said...

u should wink back...
haha...