Jul 10, 2011

Heavy Wallet

So we were in the changing room in the gym weighing ourselves.

Clayden: OMG. Ha ha... Dear... your weight's increasing!

Beau: Impossible...

Clayden: No look, it's true!

Beau: This is not accurate...

CLayden: This is! The doctors in the clinic uses this type of weighing machine.

Beau: Still, I have so many things with me. My wallet, my handphone, my keys...

Clayden: How heavy can those stuff be?

Beau: And my pants...

Clayden: You're in denial...

Beau: They could easily be 2kg...

Clayden: Still, you've passed the xx marks...

Beau: Yerrr.... *pouts lips*

3 comments:

Naughty Prince said...

sometime wallet can be very heavy that affect the weight alot....

Robinn T said...

you are really mean! coins can sum up to 1 kg ya know!

For Better or Worse said...

i agree with you clayden.... your beau already increase weight and he deny it...... hehehehehehehe