Sep 4, 2011

Queue Fighting

Finished a cardio class in the Curve one afternoon when I saw the queue for RPM class downstairs. Don't understand why people are so obsessed with riding on a static bike. (Not talking about myself). I wasn't even bothered to go down and queue anymore, even though I could, because the queue is just too long.

Later after shower, when I sat at the lounge waiting for Beau, I overheard a lady 'complaining' to the GX Manager.

Something about it not being fair to have the staff reserve the bikes for those they're close to and all. And that she didn't even get one because everyone else was signing up for everyone else. The front desk staffs just looked on. And when they were done, lady said "Promise me, say you promise me."

GX Manager could only repeat what she said. "I promise."

Later on when Beau came, I told him about it and he too, said he would do the same if he was in her shoes. It's just ridiculous that when you rushed all the way to sign up for the class, and you find that there were staff who sort of 'booked' the bikes for their friends. If it's meant to be a first come first serve policy, than make sure it's fair to everyone.


2 comments:

Naughty Prince said...

although u haven been to a gym before....
but i think if very unfair....

Paul Figaro J said...

Hahahhaha... Pity Ben Sim