May 21, 2010

KY Gel

I remembered Beau was actually quite a shy guy when he first made the first move, in terms of sexual intercourse I mean, because, well, we are both shy men. LOL.

So the other day when we walked into Watsons in a mall, we got separated for a second. When I caught up with him, he walked further along the aisle.

I stopped at where he stopped a moment ago, it was a shelf of condoms and KY gell. He was looking at the lower shelves, and the only thing that looked similar to what he finally picked and paid at the counter was, the KY gel. They were blue.

After we came out from the shop, I confronted him.

"How come you were standing at the condom shelves? The lower shelves were of KY wor. You wanna buy KY ah?"

"No lah! I wanna buy shoe spray."

"But shoe spray is not under the same category as condom leh."

"I thought I saw it there mah."

"The only thing that is blue in colour is KY wor!"

"There's other thing there as well, you wanna bet and go back and see?"

"Don't want. You were obviously looking at the KY."

"Am not! Come let's go back see now."

LMAO.

Beau can be soooo defensive sometimes. LOL. But we didn't go back in the end. I gave in. LMAO.

6 comments:

Skyhawk said...

LOL....what's wrong for him to buy KY? When we wanna buy condoms and KY, my bf and I will go in separately, pretending don't know each other; i will pick the condoms and he will take KY...we paid and walked out separately...LOL

Anonymous said...

i actually can stand there, browse through each and every single box of condom of interest before decide on which to shop :P

tuls said...

its normal.. hahaha... but its so cute of him :) hahhaha....

nicky05 said...

hahaha!!!! he is so funny!!! Funny man..hahaha..XD

dancerboy said...

once i actually went to the condom section in 7-11 with my bitch... and i was there standing, happily checking out the different types of condoms and was like trying to show it to my bitch...
he on the other hand was giving me the "wtf" look and "coughing" at times signalling i'm embarrassing him...

i didn't care and choose one of the condoms and actually went to pay for it...

and to think that that was my first time ever buying condoms...

*thick skin* XD

For Better or Worse said...

so cute la ur beau clayden. unlike mine,me and my partner even discuss in front of condom and KY shelves ....ngeheheheehehehe