Feb 28, 2010

Short Lunches

See, as to why I came up with that thing that I didn't fancy not long ago and mainly related to the Beau being busy and not able to spend time with me was because, there was one day when I asked him if he wanted lunch, and he said sure, and I went over to his office to pick him up, only to be told later that his boss decided to have a quick lunch and resume the meeting after that. I was pretty furious, and turned off the phone without saying goodbye, and sped off aimlessly for a place for lunch. Alone.

It was actually the second time.

The first time, he said we could meet up in a mall not far from his office. So I headed to the mall, and waited for him. But he didn't come in time as he mentioned. And he had to postpone our meeting for another half an hour because some problem sprung up. But half an hour extended to one hour. And I stupidly waited for about 1.5 hours for him, for a 15 minute lunch at some kopitiam.

It was only thank goodness that on both those occasions, I had my afternoon off. Otherwise I could be late myself too.

So of course, I was not happy.

Luckily today when I asked if he wanted to go out for lunch, he said sure.

I headed to his office as per said, and picked him up.

He came into the car and said, "Hello dear... Luckily today no meetings. Otherwise like last time again, cannot have lunch with my dear..."

Apparently, he still remembers. He even brought up the blog post. "Summore write about things that Clayden doesn't fancy, and everything was about the Beau."

T.T

Now I feel bad...

T.T

6 comments:

Pluboy2 said...

Compromise is all I can say.. Understanding.. For there is no "oneself" in a relationship... It's not about you yourself anymore..

I learnt it from 10 years being answerable to someone.. now I dont have to...

Paul Figaro J said...

what's your beau blog ar?

Pike-chan said...

I believe you need to understand the whole situation and it's not always about 'me, I and myself'... I respect Beau who has the maturity to handle you well...

ichimaru akira said...

u shuld relaxs and take things easy loh... I agree with what Takashi and pikey said. Sumtimes,u need to learn to share

nicky05 said...

Good beua...now is your time to get back on him....wuahaha...:p

said...

sudden meeting is always hard to be avoid, try to understand it :) but of coz, ur beau should call up and inform u~