1. We're of different decades old this year, but only a few years apart. Go figure. Yes he's slightly older, but he doesn't look THAT old. I'm slightly younger, but I still look the younger amongst us two. But when we walk together, despite we're both straight, gay people still look at us one kind. Hello? What's wrong with 2 straight men walking together?
2. Beau's half Japanese and a quarter Chinese and a quarter caucasian, I'm half caucasian, a quarter Chinese, and one quarter native. Our kid shall be, half caucasian, a quarter Chinese, one quarter Japanese, one eight native and one eight Japanese. Something. My maths sucks. At least we thought our adopted son should be. Find us one and we'll support him, making sure he grew up to be the next director of WHO. That's our pledge. That's if you could find one for us.
3. Beau and I got together via the internet. We started chatting, from one hour per night, to a few hours per night every night for more than 2 months before we finally meet up in the gym. Subsequently, we go to gym together a few times a week, then slowly we meet up in the gym almost everyday, followed by going for meals after gym in the evening, and finally hanging out outside of the gym, i.e. movies.
4. The beau and I, pre-marital sex didn't happen. In contrary to the lifestyle I had before. Not sure about him, but we had a policy of loving the person as who he is now. "When we love a person, we have to take that person as who he is, including his strength and his weaknesses."
5. Our most frequented place as a couple would probably be the gym. Gym rats will forever be gym rats. Though we're both gaining extra weights nowadays. Guess it applies to gay men as well, married men grows fatter. Ugh. Must work harder!
6. It hurt so bad when he said he was seeing another guy, and we could be friends. I kept quiet, and he asked me, "Do you want me to be with him? I like you a lot. If you want to be with me, I shall be your boyfriend." That was how we started. Drama not?
7. I brought up the idea of an open relationship when I started to question if I should be with the beau when I had another guy I liked, 2 months down after the Beau and I were an item. But it hurted me most when I looked at him in his watery eyes, and I never thought I should think of any other men as I know he loves me more than anything else. And...
8. I love him more and more every day that it felt so different if we don't talk for a day. I missed him so much when I was travelling, and I started to worry when he doesn't respond to my text messages or online, wondering whatever could be happening to him.
9. I'm the submissivo, in the sense that I don't like to make any decisions, be it where we go for dinner, or what we wanna do over the weekends. Stuff like those. Beau got really annoyed sometimes, so I guess I should start to pick up the responsibility of making petty decisions for us... He, after all, deals with all those huge decisions, car loans, house loans, insurance, taxes...
10. Our honeymoon was actually to a beach resort somewhere only we know. Not that it's a private beach or anything, but we'd prefer to keep that piece of memory just to ourselves. We strolled down the beach at 11p.m. and sat on the beach, listening to the waves, and looking up into the starry sky.
11. But now when I look back at this relationship, I never thought the boyfriend would be him. We hanged out as gym buddies. Who'd have known we now workout together behind closed doors too.
12.5 I taught the beau how to give GOOD French kiss. For the benefit of myself. HAHA.
3 hours ago