Nov 29, 2009

Minute Loss

I was at one time pretty slimmed down after those excessive time spent in the gym a few months ago. Apparently, workloads somehow tied me down and I've since cut down my time in the gym, until recently, when things started to pick up again. I'm not as free as I was back then, definitely not as fanatic, but I've at least been consistently going to the cardio classes in the gym for the past one month.

Not so much of a lean body I have, sorry to disappoint you, but I have been feeling slimmer myself. *Ahem, narcissistic me >.<*

But then again, I guessed my feelings were proven right when the beau complimented the other day.

"You look different today." He said.

"Huh? How?"

"I don't know, somehow you look slimmer..." He said, pretty suspiciously.

"No lah."

I denied, squeezing on the spare tire I still have on my waist. Bloody stubborn love handles just didn't seem to want to go away!

"No I mean it, you do look slightly slimmer." He said. "SLIGHTLY la" Emphasising on that word.

swt. Ugh. I need to stay in a gym. >.<

No comments: