Jan 20, 2010

Butt Pain

Nope, not because of heaving fucking. LOL.

We were sitting in some kopitiam one afternoon, the usual thing we do, hanging out, sipping coffee, online-ing, chatting, cruising, reading blogs, gossiping and what nots...

The chair that we sat on was apparently this wooden stools without any back support.

So after some 3 hours sitting, with "neutral" position as what we learnt in the gym, I still feel the butt sore and started fidgeting.

"My butt pain." I said.

"Why leh?" He asked.

"My butt not enough fatt to cushion me dy mar." I joked.

And he made this puking action.

Eeeeeks!

6 comments:

Pluboy2 said...

so mushy mushy..
jealous!

Bravebear said...

Adui... I oso have the same prob... hahahaha!

TZ said...

hahaha... dude, your butt not bubble enough to cushion you... :p

Does it matter? said...

join the club... =(

Pike-chan said...

Let's do more stair climbing to make yr butt more bubble :P

nicky05 said...

hahahaha.....me too ..XD