Jan 17, 2010

The Prelude

Now if you were wondering, the whole stories went like this.

One of our friends came down for a night and was asking if we wanted to go for dinner. I initially agreed for dinner. And our plan was that I go and pick him up from the station, we go for dinner somewhere and he'll send our friend back to the hotel.

But apparently, he had something coming up with his family and he finished work late, and I had since the night before feeling feverish.

So I had no choice but to text that friend of ours that I couldn't make it for dinner that night.

"Hey, I don't think I can make it tonight. Had too much sex last night till sick today. I joked. So sorry. Maybe next time when I'm better. How long would you be staying?"

He tried to call, but I was already asleep after gym that night.

I told the beau about it. So maybe that was why he also joked that I was sleeping with the old fuck when I was greeted in the gym. Either that, or that friend of ours told him. LOL

2 comments:

Pluboy2 said...

sometimes.. i dont seem to appreciate jokes like this.. by whosoever.. maybe i dont want to know about other's sex life :P

nicky05 said...

Takashi wont appreciate but i will appreciate your jokes lol.....hahahahahaha....take care lol...hehehe..XD