Jan 18, 2010

Sick and Rest

So I told the beau that I was feeling feverish some time ago. I was wearing a jacket with a hoodie and was driving him home from dinner. Both of us decided to call it a night because I'm sick, his mum also sick. It was only 8 in the evening. Usually we would have hung out in some coffee shop sipping coffee and reading or online-ing.

But that night, it felt so early.

"You better go back and sleep." He said.

"But still so early..." I protested.

"You're starting to have fever already." He replied.

And I just kept quiet. I was feeling chilly, yes. But it was too early for me to sleep indeed. I didn't think I could even doze off at 8 in the evening, since my usual sleeping time range from 12am to 2am.

Then he said, "When I was sick that time in Penang, what did you asked me to do? It was also still early."

I pouted my lips.

"So dear dear, be a good boy and sleep early okie?"

I pouted my lips even more.

"Rest and get well faster ma. Then we can go gym together tomorrow." He said.

Amazingly, after I reached home and taken my shower, I dozed off instantly, till the extend that I forgot to text him that I've already reached home. And he was all restless texting me after each hour asking where was I.

I woke up at about 10 at night for some small business only to see 3 messages from him. LOL. "Dear dear, already 2 hours plus, din hear from you. Where's my dear..."

12 comments:

Wandering Guy said...

Hi,

A good post on "Sick and Rest". We are VA4World a virtual assistant firm who provide admin support service for SME’s all over the world. We would like to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Sridhar – VA4World for viral marketing, SEO and admin support

Bravebear said...

yee... so cutes your bf... kekeke!

Unknown said...

veri lovin couple.. hehe..

Pluboy2 said...

jelesnya aku!!!!

ish ish ish,,,

Wandering Guy said...

Hi,

A good post on P.s. I Love You . We are VA4World a virtual assistant firm who provide admin support service for SME’s all over the world. We would like to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Sridhar – VA4World for viral marketing, SEO and admin support

Unknown said...

lovely post... your blog always warm my heart..

nickblitzz said...

that's so sweet :)

Calvin @ Bien said...

ow gosh....u very notti :p

Little Dove said...

He's very considerate. He was worried but didn't call in case it disturbed you as he must've known you were resting.

Anonymous said...

awww.. this is super sweet :) get well soon yeah :)

Pike-chan said...

awww... that's so lovely~

nicky05 said...

haiiiiiiii........so sweet..but he should call you lol...then this blog whole cover in sweetness lol....XD